View of the Church of the Sacred Heart from St. Killian’s Cemetery
The Blessed Sacrament Chapel
View of the inside of the Church of the Sacred Heart from the choir gallery
The Church of the Sacred Heart, Ferrybank.
The altar and stained glass window, The Church of the Sacred Heart, Ferrybank.
This window behind the sanctuary is the work of Franz Mayer & Co. Munich and its central motif is of The Sacred Heart. The inscription reads “To the Glory of God and in memory of the Right Revd. Richard Phelan D.D. – 4th Bishop of Pittsburgh U.S.A. The window was erected by his brother Very Revd. P. Canon Phelan P.P., V.F Slieverue 1905.