Parish Centre

WP_0001581

The Ferrybank Parish Centre came to be when the new Scoil Mhuire opened in 1959 and it was immediately seen that the old  National School could be used as the Parish Centre.   Through the years it has been gradually extended and upgraded to become the impressive centre of activity that we have today.

The Ferrybank Parish Centre is home to many groups and organisations and is usually a “hive of activity”.  Some of the groups availing of the facilities are :- Foróige, Vincent de Paul, The Ferrybank Ladies A.R.A., The Fundraising & Social Committee, Well Baby Clinic, Chiropody, Whist Group, G.A.A., Soccer Club, Community Groups, Parish Pastoral Council, Parish Finance Committee, The Health Board, Politicians, Irish Dancing Groups, Weight Watchers, Pilate Classes, Boxercise Classes and other Parish Pastoral Groups.

The centre is maintained and managed by Mr. Tommy Stokes.

The centre has a variety of rooms of different sizes for hire.

Further details can be obtained by contacting Tommy  at   086- 061 2534

4cc93208-5e4b-47e2-8825-53cb18f0efee

Community Room in the Parish Centre set up the for first in our series of Lenten Coffee Mornings.